Online Help For Asus Products By Asus Technical Support
Asus is among the world’s biggest multinational electronics companies. Its major products include routers, modem routers, PCs, laptops, tablets, smart phones and more. From time to time electronic products need repair services. If your device is not working, then please contact a troubleshooting executive right here at the biggest online repairing site. Here is the best online repairing site for laptop, phone, modem, router, tablet and network troubleshooting.
Let’s see solutions for some how-to type questions:
How to boot the system from the USB disk or the CD-ROM drive in Asus Laptop
Below are the steps to boot the system from USB disk or CD-ROM device in Asus laptop:
- Prior to boot up the laptop, slot in the USB disk or the CD-ROM drive.
- Go into the BIOS configuration of the system.
- Click on Boot tab. Click on Boot option # 1 under Boot Option Priorities.
- Select the configuration of Boot Option #1.
- Choose the appropriate device.
- Click on Boot Option #2 under Boot Option Priorities.
- Select the configuration of Boot Option #2
- Select the appropriate device.
- Once you’ve selected the boot option(s), go ahead and click on Save & Exit tab.
- Choose Save Changes and Exit option.
- Press the Enter key to save the configuration.
- The laptop will reboot automatically and boot from the device.
If an error is occurring while booting the system from USB disk or CD-ROM drive in your laptop, and if you’d like to remove that error then please get in touch with a professional specialist at the listed Technical Support Phone Number. Call at this time to obtain fix for removing error while booting the operating system from USB disc or CD-ROM drive in laptop.
How to Take a Screenshot in Asus Laptop
While we are utilizing Asus products we are regularly in requirement of taking screenshot on them. Screenshots are useful in keeping vital information you track on the web. You can also utilize screenshots to demonstrate others what closely on your laptop’s screen so as to request for online troubleshooting. Hence, the steps shown below offer a complete tutorial onhow to take screenshot on Asus laptop.
The simple ways to print screen on Asus laptops may differ according to specific Asus laptop models and Windows OS versions. You can press print screen button, Fn key + Print Screen button or Windows + Print Screen keys to capture a screenshot based on your laptop’s keyboard.
- On a Windows 7 laptop, the screenshot will be saved to the clipboard after you press one of those keys, and you have to use Word or Paint to paste and save it as an image.
- On Windows 8 and 10 laptops, the screenshot will be automatically copied to the Screenshots folder inside the Pictures library.
If an error or problem is occurring while taking screenshot in laptop, and if you’d like to eliminate that error then please talk to an expert at the shown customer service phone number. Call at this time to obtain live solution for taking screenshot in laptop. An expert will receive your call. That expert will assist you in taking screenshot in laptop and mobile. Call now to obtain help and customer support. All types of technical errors, problems and faults are solved by the experts.
How to Configure Asus router
Below are the steps to configure Asus router:
- Make sure you have a LAN cable connected from the cable modem to the WAN port of your ASUS Router.
- With a second LAN cable, connect it from the Router LAN port to the laptop LAN port. Once done, switch on the power supply for the router and turn on the laptop or computer.
- Launch your web browser, and type http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar of web browser, and then press the Enter key.
- Type in admin as the default user name and password
- Once you’ve entered the user name and password, please click on OK option.
- Make a Router Login Name and Password, and then press Click on Next to continue to the connection setup
- ASUS Wireless Router carry both 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless connections.
- After making the network name (SSID) and security key, it is suggested that you select Copy 2.4GHz to 5GHz settings
- Then click on Apply to finish.
- Make sure all settings shown are right in the Network Configuration Summary, and then click on Next
- Before the new settings can be applied, the router will again request for an authentication done by entering your new Sign in name and Password.
- After signing in to the router through your web browser, choose WAN under Advanced Settings of router settings page.
- Select Automatic IP under WAN Connection Type, and then click on Apply to revise the setting.
- If the router is not reachable from the router setting page, you can reset to the factory default setting by clicking on the reset button
- Verify your router is switched on.
- Press and hold the Reset button with a pointed object for 6 seconds, and then release the Reset button and wait the router to reboot to its factory default settings.
Asus Tech Support Phone Number
If you’re facing any problem while configuring your router, and if you’d like to get solution, online Asus tech support and assistance for setting up and configuring your router then please interact with a network engineer at the displayed helpline number. Call now to obtain help for setting up, connecting and configuring router.