Troubleshoot All Errors Here
Get Guidance To Fix Issues
Free Diagnosis Anytime Anywhere
Are you striving for the method to delete the Google Photos? Then no need to take stress. Here, you will get the brief method to perform such task. There are multiple ways for the same, but here you will get the easiest and effective method. However, if you want the voice assistance, then contact Google Photos Customer Service. The team will describe the process and will help you to achieve the goal.
· Launch the browser from your device and then visit the official website of Google Photos.
· Click on the select icon, located at the corner of the first picture.
· Now select all the pictures and click on the Delete icon, located at the top corner of the page.
· Hence, your entire photos have been moved to the Trash. If you want to delete completely, then click on Empty the Trash.
· On the off chance, if you want to retrieve the same, then you can dial on Google Photos Customer Support Numberfor the assistance. The team will offer the best way to restore the photos. The number is available 24*7, so you can make a call anytime,
· That’s it, you are all done.
If you have stored your Photos in the Synced devices and Google Photos Library, then the above process will work. However, if you have selected the Google Drive, then go for another process and the same is listed beneath.
· Launch Google Drive and Sign-in with your credentials.
· Click on My Drive and under the same select Google Photos.
· Then, you will find the folder list on the page.
· Select the photos which you want to delete and click on Delete button.
Hence, you have done the task. On the off chance, if you stuck amid the process, then take the experts assistance by dialing on Google Photos Toll-Free Number. The geeks will assist you and will help you to overcome the issues by eradicating the same.
POST A COMMENT