How To Fix Instagram Login Error
Instagram is a photo and video sharing social networking service which is introduced by Facebook. Sometimes due to some technical and non-technical issues, the login error comes in Instagram. To resolve these login errors, please follow the procedure below.
Why the Instagram login error occur?
There are several reasons for Instagram login error:
- Weak internet connection.
- Server problem
- You entered the wrong login details of your Instagram account.
- Not followed the terms and policies of Instagram
How to fix login error of Instagram?
There are many methods to fix the Instagram login error. So given below are some methods to fix this issue:
- Please check your Instagram servers
Before doing anything else, you should check the servers. They should not be down. If the Instagram servers are down, you may face difficulty in logging your account. In this case you must have patience. If the problem persists for long, then use troubleshooting methods.
- Check your devices and networks
If you still have same login error, then please check your personal device. You can check it by logging your account in another device or your friend’s device. Please check your network. It might be possible due to issue in network, login is failed.
- Disable your account on temporary basis
Another way to access your Instagram account is disable the account temporarily. Follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, login to your Instagram account.
- Under your profile option, click on edit my profile.
- Click on temporarily disable my account.
- Give reasons for disabling the account.
- Wait for six hours.
- As soon as time is completed, you can login to your account.
Contact Instagram Login center
If every method fails, then you can approach the Instagram login center. Steps to contact the login center of Instagram:
- Go to the authorization screen.
- Search for login help option.
- Choose email or username option.
- Enter email address and select send mail option.
- The link will be sent on your mail.
- Please click on the link, you should be able to access or login your Instagram account.
Log in through your Facebook account
- One more way to fix Instagram login error is log in via your Facebook account. Please follow the simple steps given below:
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Please log in to your account.
- Go to the account setting page and disconnect any Facebook account associated with your Instagram account.
- Visit the Facebook page and create a new account that will be used to connect your Instagram account.
- Now, login to your Instagram with another phone number.
- Connect the new Facebook account to Instagram.
- Clear all the data.
- After clearing the data, open the Instagram app on our phone.
- Finally, login with Facebook on Instagram.
Instagram Customer Service
You can easily fix something went wrong issue on Instagram. If you need help, contact Instagram customer service. Hope these methods help you.