Troubleshoot All Errors Here
Get Guidance To Fix Issues
Free Diagnosis Anytime Anywhere
YouTube is the most popular online video streaming platform, with its user base extending to all areas of the world. Its user base is present in most of the countries of the world. Playing and streaming your favorite video online requires an active internet connection. We all use YouTube, but everyone does not have the luxury of a fast internet connection. To overcome this issue, YouTube has introduced a new platform known as YouTube Go. YouTube Go allows you to download your favorite videos, and then you can view these videos online and watch them later and many times without an active internet connection. How to download YouTube Go? You can read the information below thoroughly to learn about it.
In case you are an active android user, which means your device is powered by android and want to download YouTube go app then, you will have to go through the following steps:-
1) Power up your android device first and then go to the play store of your android device.
2) When you open up your play store app, you will see a search box on the top.
3) Go to the search box and type in YouTube Go and the app will pop up.
4) Click on the install now icon, and the downloading will begin
How to install YouTube go? After the downloading will complete, the app will install itself, and you can then use the app. If it doesn’t get installed automatically, you can open the app and click on the install button to process the installation.
1) Wake up your apple/ios device and then go to the apple app store.
2) Search for YouTube Go using the search icon.
3) Then, proceed by downloading the app and wait for it to download.
4) Once the app has been downloaded, it will self-install itself.
5) You can now use the YouTube go app for downloading and streaming your favorite videos.
You can easily download the YouTube Go app for your desktop as the desktop version of the YouTube Go is also available. To do so, go through the following steps:-
1) Open up your favorite browser and type in YouTube Go Apk on your browser.
2) Go to the first link that comes up on your search page and proceed.
3) Go to the download Apk section and proceed.
4) Your file will be downloaded automatically, and then you can install the desktop version.
If you are using other less popular operating systems apart from these listed above, you could still easily download the YouTube Go for the respective operating systems. You have to find it online that whether your operating system supports YouTube go or not. You can also speak to the customer support team in case you have any issues or queries.
Moreover, downloading any video of your choice on your apple or android device is very easy. Just long-press the thumbnail of the video you want to download, and the downloading will start automatically. You can also choose the quality of video you want t to download, ranging from low-end quality to high-resolution.
POST A COMMENT